Please feel free to browse through any of these websites.
Children and Adolescents-General Parenting, Developmental and other Childhood-related Issues
- Facts for Families (www.aacap.org/cs/root/facts_for_families/facts_for_families)
- Healthy Children (www.healthychildren.org)
Alcohol and Drug Use
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (www.niaaa.nih.gov)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (www.samhsa.gov)
Autism, Pervasive Developmental Disorder and Asperger's Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Healthy Minds (www.healthyminds.org)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (www.nami.org)
- National Institute for Mental Health (www.nimh.nih.gov)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wong is not contracted with any insurance companies at this time and is an "out of network" physician. However, if you have a Preferred Provider Option (PPO) or Health Savings Account (HSA), you may submit a receipt to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please ask Dr. Wong at the time of your appointment for a receipt and it will be mailed to you.
Please contact the office directly for up-to-date information regarding Dr. Wong's fees.
Dr. Wong's fees are due in full at the time of service, via cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted at this time.
Appointments can be cancelled/rescheduled by calling the office at 760.753.2600. Please remember that you are responsible for the full session fee if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice. All Monday appointments must be cancelled by 4 pm the Friday before to avoid any fees.
Does your question not appear here? Please call the office at 760.753.2600 and we are happy to address them with you.